A Local Bank, Right at Your Fingertips
Bank of Hillsboro’s Mobile Banking App gives you control over your finances whenever, wherever. You can pay your bills, make deposits, view account balances, and more — all from your smart phone!
How Do I Get the Bank of Hillsboro App?
Bank of Hillsboro’s Mobile Banking App is available in the Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad and in the Google Play Store for Android phones and tablets.
Manage Your Money
- View current, running, and available balances
- Deposit checks*
- Review available transactions for your linked accounts
- Transfer funds between your accounts on a one-time or recurring basis
- Pay bills and external payees
- Receive confirmation of money movement transactions
Control Your Accounts
- Create and view account alerts and notifications
- View online statements**
- Turn your debit card on /off
- Save your username
Contact Your Bank
- View branch locations
- View contact telephone numbers and additional contact details
- Send us mobile mail messages and questions regarding your mobile banking service
- Send and receive secure messages and attachments with Bank of Hillsboro employees
- Attach an image to an item once posted. For example, attach an invoice that relates to a bill
*This feature requires an application, which can be accessed completed various ways. 1) by clicking on the link found on the Deposits Check/History tab within the app, 2) within online banking on the support tab, 3) on the services tab within your checking accounts, or 4) at your nearest branch.
**This feature is available once a request for e-statements has been completed and feature is enabled.
Some of the above services may not be available for certain accounts or customers.